- Identify the pages to best manage the client's social media and how to develop each of them.
- Identify which tools to use and master the basics of graphic design through Canva, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Identify the importance of applying the good practice of project management in projects of any size.
- Learn the steps on how to become a website developer on Wordpress.
- Learn the basic principles of mastering the art of video editing.
What you need
You will be needing a gadget (laptop, phone, or tablet) to access the course. Download the worksheet provided. You are highly encouraged to print it out and take down notes. Prepare a pen and paper and answer a short quiz after each session.
Who it is for
This course is for everybody: both newbie and trained freelancer alike. If you are a newbie, you will be learning new and exciting lessons that will propel you to have your own successful freelancing career fast. If you are already a trained freelancer, this is also for you as you will continue to grow in your current set of skills.